DFC Advocacy Action Feed
- ACTION ALERT: August 29, 2021
- Action Alert: Please Call Your State Senator July 9, 2021
- ACTION ALERT: HB 133 May 19, 2021
- URGENT: Action Alert May 6, 2021
- SB 1 Action Alert! Medicaid Expansion April 21, 2021
- DFC Advocacy Alert: Calls to Action for April 12-16, 2021 April 12, 2021
- DFC Call to Action: Access to Care March 30, 2021
- Please sign! Doctors for Change opposition to SB 29, trans youth exclusion in interscholastic athletics March 26, 2021
- CALL TO ACTION COVID VACCINE REGISTRY March 25, 2021
- Increase Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder Funding in Texas! March 4, 2021
DFC serves as an educational resource to community members, health professionals, and doctors who are interested in advocating for their community. We have the unique ability to integrate skills learned from our educational forums and create different cases for change that will support vulnerable communities.
We believe that healthcare providers have a unique ability and responsibility to advocate with their patients for improvements to the healthcare system. We do this through legislative advocacy and coordinating efforts to develop legislative priorities every session in Texas.
We tackle issues related to healthcare by bringing the medical provider into the public health and policy arena. DFC serves as an educational resource and forum in which healthcare providers, students, and community members can advocate locally and statewide.
Get Involved today!
Become a DFC Member
As a member, you have a vote and a voice in how DFC evolves and continues as an organization. #yourvoicematters
Join a Committee For Change
Be a part of the work that committes do to address the unacceptable realities in each of our focus areas.
become a sponsor, donor, or volunteer!
Whether you are giving your time, a donation or sponsorship we value your support. #SupportDFC
See Event Calendar
See what Doctors for Change has on the calendar for this month!